cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i remove 1471

n07900

how do i remove 1471

hy i just have been connected to plusnet phone, i have  an answer machine on my home phone which i like to use. i have tried to turn of 1471 in the selection on the plusnet call features table but i cant seem to remove the function, even though it is free i dont want it.  reason being that it doesnt give my own phone a chance, any help would be appreciated, thanks nick
3 REPLIES 3
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: how do i remove 1471

Hi Nick
Do you mean 1571?  1471 is to get the last incoming call details.  I've heard that you can turn 1571 off, though I've never tried it myself.  I'm sure someone will be along shortly who will be able to.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

n07900

hy well i just rang 1471  and it put me through to voicemail and i heard a message, so im not sure, but thanks for pointing that out ill do more search.. to be clear, what i want to do , is to turn of the free voicmail so my own phone answer machine can work, thanks again for help
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

I think you can remove it via the member centre, telephone control panel: https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_add_call_features
[edit] You probably actually need: https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_remove_call_features (or click 'Remove call features' on the first link).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.