cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i change from eve/ weekend to anytime cant seem to find the right place to do it

electra2008
Dabbler

how do i change from eve/ weekend to anytime cant seem to find the right place to do it

tell me how please

11 REPLIES 11
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: how do i change from eve/ weekend to anytime cant seem to find the right place to do it

You can change your package by going here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
electra2008
Dabbler

Re: how do i change from eve/ weekend to anytime cant seem to find the right place to do it

this is just to change broadband had already been there.

I believe its in the ohone bit have sen it befofore but cant see the   correct  line to go into. 

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

Just press the keep my current broadband package and it should take you to the change phone package.

electra2008
Dabbler

that page just says do i want to change BB

electra2008
Dabbler

can i come out of there without changing if I so decide

Mustrum
Community Veteran

Just scroll down the page, you will find a "keep my current package" then it will move on the phone page, assuming of course your phone is with PN?

electra2008
Dabbler

OK Thanks 

in the box it says something about keeping phone withPN  and getting a " BB good deal"  

Have been with PN about 3 years  phone&bb  box also says something about how many months I have left on my contract

electra2008
Dabbler

Maybe you can clear things up for me  This is the 1st land phone I have had in UK  

there is a line rental     we pay ours yearly 

broardband pkg that includes free eve/ weekend calls . This can be very reasonable depending on sign on  that comes out DD monthly 

If I went to  anytime I would pay another £6 per month on my DD

Hope you are allowed to answer my  ? 

Mustrum
Community Veteran

I think that's right, but it would be good if @MatthewWheeler , or anothe PN team could confirm this.

electra2008
Dabbler

Thanks 🌺

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@electra2008 wrote:
If I went to  anytime I would pay another £6 per month on my DD

That's correct Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet