cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home phone - no dial tone -- cant wait 60 mins in queue to report to call centre

graememallan

home phone - no dial tone -- cant wait 60 mins in queue to report to call centre

please fix asap

thanks

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

3 REPLIES 3
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: home phone - no dial tone -- cant wait 60 mins in queue to report to call centre

graememallan

Re: home phone - no dial tone -- cant wait 60 mins in queue to report to call centre

chat isn't available, and I don't have a broadband problem, and the line test process isn't working.

so how do I report the fault that I already told you about?

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @graememallan,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that your landline isn't working at the moment and for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

I've had a look into this and the online phone troubleshooter picked up an external line fault. This has been raised to our suppliers for further investigation and their estimated response time is by midnight tomorrow. Our faults team will contact you once we've received an update, which will be by the 4th of October at the latest

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team