cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

didnt order anythinCannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress

pint
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

didnt order anythinCannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress

So was having a look at calling features, and for some reason the page would not scroll, so half of it was chopped off at the bottom, i've now got an error message stating that cant order anything as an order is in progress

9 REPLIES 9
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: didnt order anythinCannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in pr...

Thanks a lot for raising this with ourselves, I have now escalated this with our Billing Operations Team who will be rectifying this within the next few days.

Thanks, Adam.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: didnt order anythinCannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in pr...

@adam945 Any chance of fixing the long-standing 'no scroll' problem on the 'Add or remove call features' page mentioned by the OP?

https://www.plus.net/member-centre/phone/call-features

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi @198kHz, unforutnately I'm unaware of a timescale in which this technical issue may be resolved, If you're looking to change your call plan, you can raise a Ticket via your member centre and it will be picked up.

Please note than any change in your call plan will take effect on your following bill date.

Hope this helps, Adam.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@adam945 Thanks Adam.

AFAIK it's only the call features, not call plans page which is affected.

I have ordered a call feature since the non-scrolling issue began, by zooming out on Firefox to 50% to see the whole page.

Not easy even on a 23" monitor, and probably impossible on some devices.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
pint
Aspiring Pro

The non scrolling issue was/is at the heart of this.

the original intent was just to browse and take a look ( and maybe order an add on for a short while )

marktownend

Still can't scroll on Call Features page. Tried tablet, laptop and phone and it won't scroll on any of them so it's clearly a Plusnet issue. Think about all the money you're missing out on if thousands of people can't easily add Call Features. 

pint
Aspiring Pro

I was, at the time thinking of signing up for the voicemail extra to access voicemail while away, however as the sign up page/site didn't ( doesn't?) work i took it no further ( hopefuly) and didnt sign up/purchase anything.

That combined with the Covid restrictions put me off further, one advantage is that it saved me some money by not signing upto something that would be of limited use

my win, plusnets loss.

RAFsteve
Dabbler

Re: didnt order anythinCannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progr

Exactly same happened to my account, while looking at options adding/removing features theres a list of prices which all showed £0 because I hadn't selected any new options , (already had PlusnetCall protect), next thing I know the "Cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in process" pop-up appeared and I get an email to say my Plusnet CallProtect is being removed!

Web designers need to go into this as its the second time its happened to me. Perhaps you need to alter the layout or selectable fields because something triggers this action without actually selecting anything.

I also get that cropped page, Im running Firefox 85.0b9

DunroaminLeo
Grafter

Re: didnt order anythinCannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progr

Actually I have a similar problem as had taken off Unlimited Calls package for 2 months and couldn't add them back on, on the page to change call plans it shows "cannot change call plan at this time as change in progress", yet no change was in progress and after 3 months of trying to get it added back on I am now told that Plusnett have software problems but instead of getting it fixed they told me they only problem solve about once a year so it just gets added to the long, long, long, list of problems they have and NOTHING gets solved.   I am now at my wits end as I am being charge nearly £10 for each 50 odd minutes call to my sister which was the only reason I chose Plusnett to get the Unlimited Antyime Package and am now getting regular monthly charges, despite being given a dedicated agent to sort the problem and even though he arranges £20 credits against my account, again no communication with the Accounts Dept means I am still getting £20 charges for 2 phone calls and the credits are not being applied.   CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE THE USELESS ORGANISATION !!