cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacting plusnet

duncane

contacting plusnet

I am moving house & have tried phoning to arrange.  Given up as the waits are so long.  No luck with the webchat either as busy.

Does anyone have an email address to contact customer services ? 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Re: contacting plusnet

Hi @duncane

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not yet managed to get through.

I have the contact number for the right department and their opening hours. You would need to call them to discuss your house move.

Contact number is: 0800 013 2632

Their opening hours are:

Monday to Friday - 8:00am till 8:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am till 7:00pm
Sunday - 9:00am till 6:00pm

There is currently no wait time if you would like to speak with them today.

Thank you,

Aisha

duncane

Sorry Aish, still a long queue on the phone, cancelled my direct debit, much easier, can pay the final bill directly

Mav
Fixes: 514

@duncane did you select option 1 then option 2 (If you are thinking of leaving)?

Cancelling your DD may not be the best plan as any further charges and/or refunds need to be paid through this method.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

duncane

Yes Mav, 1 then 2 each time, moving out on 23rd August so running out of time, do customer services monitor the forum, as there doesn't seem to be any other way to contact them,

All the other services / utilities / council I have contacted have web based leaving forms to fill in, makes life sooo much easier, unless the phones are answered

I work in finance, so seems simple (to me) to calculate final bill, email it to me & I pay by bank transfer to designated account.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

I'm afraid you may discover that paying a bill to PlusNet is not as simple as you expect it to be. They may accept a payment by card but I don't think they will provide bank account details for a bank transfer, it seems crazy but their ancient billing system is somewhat inadequate. However there is a new system starting next month which has been in development for around 8 years so all may be well in the future.Smiley

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @duncane

We do have agents that monitor the forums but I'm afraid if you are wanting to cancel your services, this can only be done over the telephone.

If you have other queries, you can also use our web chat on: https://www.plus.net/help/chat/

Should you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Thank you,

Aisha