cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charges for "select services"

richard606w

charges for "select services"

I've just changed to plusnet, b/band 3 weeks ago and phone line today. I noticed that my caller display was not working. Bit annoyed as I get loads of international and sales calls. Rang up up support who tell me these are additional services ay a cost! They were included in my BT line. Given that I switched from being a BT customer of 12 years cos they stitched me up on a contract without telling me, this is not what I'd thought I was coming to plusnet for. Not happy... Remember , customers remember the bad experiences not the good!
2 REPLIES 2
francoise-hardy
Grafter

Re: charges for "select services"

My advice, NEVER assume anything. Ignore what the flashy plusnet web page says. Ask first, like I have. I have learnt a bit. With replies so far from CS, I am more disillusioned.
fh
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: charges for "select services"

Caller display is a chargeable extra with Plusnet (it's chargeable with BT unless taken as part of the 'privacy package' (I think that's what it's called but could be wrong)).
Little compensation, I know, but some home phone suppliers charge up to £2.50 per month for caller display.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.