cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged for a phone call at 123 which I don't even have a bloody phone!!

Deafman196823
Grafter

charged for a phone call at 123 which I don't even have a bloody phone!!

why have I been charged 50p for a bloody call which comes from 123 which I don't even have a bloody phone??  someone had been using my line and I want action on that ASAP!!!

5 REPLIES 5
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: charged for a phone call at 123 which I don't even have a bloody phone!!

Please calm down and mind your language 😀  Calls to 123 are quite often made by Openreach engineers checking for spare lines, they don't care that customers are charged for these calls and they have other test numbers that they should be using. I'm sure Plusnet will refund you for the call but they can't do much to stop it happening.

Deafman196823
Grafter

I had this line sorted last year in May when I had to move from my last location as I have major issues with the former Neighbor and he is not stopping that, I am scared because he has real anger issues and he smashed my mains switch last year at my old address and he is still not stopping even though the police told him to back off.  He is still around and my new neighbors are looking out for that old man who never calms down.

Deafman196823
Grafter

to top it off I am hearing impaired and I do not make or take calls I am fed up with people who ask me to make calls or to take calls and I don't like anyone who bloody uses my line to make bloody calls!!!!

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

As posted earlier ... Please calm down and mind your language 

You're obviously angry about many matters but ranting like this is not good for your own wellbeing. Many people have problems too and have found that the best way to respond to such diatribes is to ignore them. I'm sure the Plusnet staff will resolve the mystery of your 50p charge and fix it along with all the other matters they must deal with -- such as people with no connection at all.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Deafman...

I'm sorry you were charged this, as mentioned it's often due to engineers working on lines remotely. I've credited the 50 pence from your next bill. Please take a look at my reply to your PM which covers more details and do let me know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team