cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can dial out on home phone but cannot get calls in

loulabel72

can dial out on home phone but cannot get calls in

can anyone help since switching in february, have not been able to receive calls in on home phone line, PLUSNET  are saying previous supplier has not done the right thing from their end, TALK TALK - who i would never urge anyone to go to terrible what they have done to myself and being disabled i rely on the phone for hospital Dr and ambulance service so really need a house line.
has anyone else experienced this problem and how did it get fixed did you need a new number
thanks
3 REPLIES 3
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: can dial out on home phone but cannot get calls in

Have you dialled 17070 to see what the line number is?
What do PN think your number is on your line and do they say why you can't call it?
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Another simple test, ring your mobile from your line, is it the number you were expecting? What happens when you call it back?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi loulabel72, welcome to the forums!
I've called our suppliers today regarding this for you and I'm fairly confident that this is a number porting issue. I'm hoping it should be resolved by the end of today, however I've made a note of your account to check back on this tomorrow for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet