cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calls to other plusnet phone custumers

mystery
Grafter

calls to other plusnet phone custumers

Can someone tell me if free calls to other plusnet homephone users is free at anytime even if you are only on the evening and weekend tariff?
Just a little confused as I have only just read this on the home page and thought free calls were limited to just the broadband phone, but obviously not.
8 REPLIES 8
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: calls to other plusnet phone custumers

home phone and broadband phone are two separate products.  I am on home phone and get a certain amount, any time.  The amount you get  depends on which package you are on I am still on a heritage product and get 240 UK call per month, other packets get certain continental calls as well but 0845 and 0870 calls are paid for so use http://www.saynoto0870.com/ to convert to free UK 01 or 02 0r 03 call
mystery
Grafter

Sorry, maybe I wasn't being clear.  The information for what is included in plusnet home phone states  Free calls to other
- PlusNet Home Phone customers
What I am trying to find out is, does this apply to any time even when your package is only evenings and weekends?
I was comparing this to the broadband phone, where plusnet voip to voip calls are free all the time............
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
If you take our Home Phone service calls to other PlusNet customers are free all the time, regardless of which product you're on. Smiley
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Mand, I am on a Heritage product, does this also apply to me.
Secondly, I dont know if you said it correct, is it free to all Plus Net customers or only home phone ones?
mystery
Grafter

Thanks Mand.  It's good to have it confirmed.
Mystery x
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Quote from: pierre_pierre
Mand, I am on a Heritage product, does this also apply to me.
Secondly, I dont know if you said it correct, is it free to all Plus Net customers or only home phone ones?

P.S. I am on Home Phone
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
Sorry if it wasn't clear before, free calls are for PlusNet Home Phone customers to other PlusNet Home Phone customers.
This is the case regardless of which Home Phone product you choose.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Oh well some you win some you loose.  Thanks anyway Mand