cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

caller display

Teds31
Grafter

caller display

Hi My latest referral using plusnet phone anytime has paid for caller display ,which shows on her phone account but is not working ,she has been in touch with PN and they said she had to press certain keys????  on her phone ,they then said they would send her a E-mail which never arrived. Can any one help as this is a little embarrassing,as I recommended PN in the first place. Ted.
33 REPLIES 33
picbits
Rising Star

Re: caller display

I had the same problem - I pressed the keys to turn it on and it said I wasn't able to or something - I'll try and find the thread with the details on Smiley
picbits
Rising Star

Here you go - my problem and what was done to resolve it Smiley
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,111545.msg956179.html#msg956179
Teds31
Grafter

Thanks Dom we tried today and the message was "This is not available" rang help but they said it should work if we wait ,but it didn't ,so will ring them again tomorrow. Very disappointing from my point of view , glad they are understanding. Ted.
picbits
Rising Star

Not sure what they did with mine but it was definitely a setting that had to be either turned on or refreshed as it was all working with BT before I switched to PN.
Hopefully they will get it sorted or one of the staff will pick it up from this thread Smiley
Teds31
Grafter

This is the same ,they were with Talktalk and they had Caller Display ,so they cant see why there is a problem,as its obviously not with their phone. Hope some one does pick it up soon. Thanks for the help. Ted
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Teds,
I've raised a ticket on their account with a fault on the service, we should get an update soon.
Teds31
Grafter

Thanks Matt, You may save my reputation. Cheesy Ted
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Just to let you know, we've received notification that our suppliers resolved a fault on the line around lunchtime yesterday - please can you advise if that's the case or not and we can close or push back on the fault as appropriate?
Teds31
Grafter

will do that as soon as possible Matt. Ted.
Teds31
Grafter

No sorry Matt ,checked 9am today no caller display, customer not happy bunny. Ted.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Teds,
Another fault was raised yesterday and cleared back this morning so let us know if that's fixed it this time.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Teds31
Grafter

hi Matt and Adam, My referrals have been told they will be connected tomorrow (Tues) at 7pm, so I will wait to see what happens then. Ted.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK, thanks. Please let us know ASAP if it's still an issue after then.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Teds31
Grafter

Seems to be even more problems today, wish I had never started this. Ted