cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call plans

FIXED
Supersub

call plans

Currently I have an evening and weekend calls only plan, Looking at upgrades to the plan on the website they only offer anytime calls to UK landlines and 300 minutes to 35 international countries or anytime calls to UK landline and mobile phones. There does not seem an option to get an integrated anytime calls to UK landlines, mobile phones and international calls. Do Plusnet offer this?

Thanks

Mike

2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: call plans

Fix

Welcome to our community forums @Supersub 

Yes and no, unfortunately. With our ‘Anytime International 300’ plan, you can add a bolt-on for £3 more a month to include 100 minutes to UK mobiles. 

It’s not as many mobile minutes compared to our ‘Unlimited UK & Mobile’ plan, which offers up to 2000 mobile minutes, but it’s something. 

Appreciate it’d be good to have more mobile minutes when you take out the international plan and it’s something I can definitely look at providing feedback on internally but I can’t promise a change though. 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Supersub

Re: call plans

Thanks Anoush

Agree its not a great deal of minutes but it might work for me as I have a mobile phone which I tend to use when out and about. Would use that all of the time but the signal where I now live is poor. Quite often it drops out so having a backup on the landline would be useful especially in an emergency. Will log in to my account over the weekend and have a look.

Many thanks again. Have a good weekend and stay safe.