cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call feature request

cath77

call feature request

Hi,I would really like a new call feature,a one to block mobile numbers and premium rate numbers being dialled from my landline- have 2 teenage boys and they call mobiles without thinking that it costs money,I sometimes hide the acual phone which is not ideal!other providers have this option so could it please be considered?thanx
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: call feature request

Their calls would be listed in your monthly bill, show this to them, and expect payment ?
Dependent on contracts, would it make financial sense to switch phone providers ?

Have you considered them having pre-paid PAYG or contract mobiles which have inclusive minutes to call other mobiles ?

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Welcome to the forum cath77 Smiley
Doesn't look like this is possible for PN, this thread is a long-ish thread on the same subject http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,102850.32.html
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
cath77

Thankyou for replying to my post,its a shame really because I have no other problems or queries with plusnet,maybe I can find a phone which has a lock on or something haha Smiley
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't hide the phone.
Get another cheap cord between phone & wall socket, tie a loop in it, and obviously cut the loop.
Leave that cord plugged in until YOU want to use the phone, then use the good cord, it's easier to hide than a phone !
Or..... just hide the current cord until you need to use the phone.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There may be an option to lock the keypad on your phone, it'll be in the manual, if so, hide that after you know how to do it.
My landline wireless phones have this facility.