Yourcalls query for PN staff .....

..... tbb's Plusnet forum.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Yourcalls query for PN staff .....

Cheers, Matt's already answered that one.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Apprentice
Grafter

Yes indeed, around an hour after I posted the link here, quite an interesting thread, it kept Matt busy yesterday and today.  Smiley
MrTAToad
Grafter

Haven't received this months phone bill - Yourcalls now absolve themselves of all interest and state that everything is now Plus.Net's responsibility/problem :

Thank you for your recent enquiry. Plusnet have recently acquired the Yourcalls business, and have migrated your telephone services onto their own network.
    All your bills, from October onwards, should now come from Plusnet. Your monthly line rental and call package with Plusnet should be the same, or slightly lower, for the next 12months.
    All customer support queries can now be raised on the Plusnet website at: http://my.plus.net, with your account username and password. This can also be found on the welcome letter and password letter you have been sent by Plusnet.

Whilst it could arrive on the 31st, the chances are...slim, and I would prefer costs not be to be backdated, although a free month would certainly be acceptable, especially as the take-over isn't actually suppose to happen 'till February...