cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment.

FIXED
chrisb2z
Hooked

You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment.

I've just renewed my broadband contract online but there was no option to renew Line Rental Saver. Helpdesk were unable to assist apart from suggesting that I retry the purchase online later.

The online error is cryptic -

You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment. Unfortunately Customer Centre Members will not be able to do this for you either.

• Our system may be updating. Please try again later.

I can see that lots of Plusnet broadband customers appear to have experienced this problem. I just want to renew my line rental with the Line Rental Saver discount. How do I do it?

3 REPLIES 3
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment.

Fix

Hi @chrisb2z,

I have created a support ticket on your account to address your query. Please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
chrisb2z
Hooked

Hi

I have successfully paid the Line Rental Saver but notice that £18.99 Line Rental was added to my last bill. Any assistance to resolve this will be appreciated.

Thank you ... Chris

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @chrisb2z

I've created a ticketr on your account regarding this which you can view by going here

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team