cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not registered to use this service...

gjhardwick

You are not registered to use this service...

I wonder if one of the Plusnet guys could look into ticket number 70459816.
I'm still getting the message 'You are not registered to use this service' a couple of weeks after activation. I can dial out using the 1280 prefix or by going through 18185.com, but that's not really viable as a long-term option. The BT engineer came out last week and confirmed there is nothing wrong at my end, and suggested it was either an incomplete activation or an exchange fault (possibly the same thing?!). My previous supplier assures me everything went through OK from their point of view.
Getting a tad impatient now so any help gratefully received.
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: You are not registered to use this service...

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that, I've asked one of our agents to look into it so we should have a bit more information shortly - we'll update you when we do.
gjhardwick

Thanks for your help, Matt.
Unfortunately the issue is still not resolved. I've been told twice that it has been sorted, but in fact nothing has changed.
I'm told BTO say there was 'a third party call barring product added by a previous supplier' which they say they have removed, but if that is true it has made no difference. I'm skeptical!
Is it possible to escalate this any further?
Thanks.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
It should be, yes, and I'm very sorry this is still ongoing. It does look from your ticket like we've been told once more that the call barring is removed (as of yesterday) - please can you advise if this is the case? If not I'll ensure it is escalated for you.