cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why was my post moved to feedback and why won't house move keep their promise

scubabeaver01
Dabbler

Why was my post moved to feedback and why won't house move keep their promise

Can you tell me why my last post was moved to feedback out of the way of other "posters" and why have the house movers decided not to phone after thet promised. If you think my attitude is not quite 100% positive...you are right. The advert says good honest broadband, good maybe right broadband is right honest is questioable
3 REPLIES 3
FoolishlyWise
Grafter

Re: Why was my post moved to feedback and why won't house move keep their promise

The digital care lot should be in tomorrow, they should be able to get something sorted for you. Awesome people they are.
As per the moving to "Your feedback" bit of the forum: it wasnt really out of the way, but I get what you mean. You were saying how Plusnet moving home line was only open 9-5, and should be open longer (well that seemed like the main point - i think  Tongue ) - so yeah hence the feedback side of it.
Someone SHOULD pick this up tomorrow - and phone you!
Cheers, Meh.
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Why was my post moved to feedback and why won't house move keep their promise

Hi - it looks like your post was moved because it concerned feedback surrounding out House Move Team's opening hours, as opposed to a problem or question about our Home Phone service, which this forum is for. I expect you'll find the Feedback forum much busier than this one and so your post would have garnered more attention, it certainly wasn't moved to be out of the way.
I can see that Chris has the issue in hand and has posted in response to your original thread.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Locked in favour of the original thread