cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why only a 300 International minutes option?

simmotech
Grafter

Why only a 300 International minutes option?

5 hours a month just isn't enough, so why aren't there options for 600 minutes or 1000 minutes or unlimited minutes?
(Or even buy in blocks of 300 minutes)
Business PlusNet has 500 and 1000 minute options so why not Home?

According to '[CSA Removed]' in Customer Services/Retentions, there "isn't any demand for it".
(Note not 'little demand' but 'no demand' despite me asking for it several times over the years!).

So reply here if you would like to see more options for International Minutes.

Moan: In fact we had a heated argument about there not being demand for it because it isn't available which resulted in me wanting to speak to someone more senior but arrogant [CSA Removed] wouldn't let me and would only give a generic mailbox address rather than let me speak to or email a Manager. Well done [CSA Removed] - you made my mind up and I'm off to Sky for Unlimited International Minutes for £12

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

2 REPLIES 2
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Why only a 300 International minutes option?

@simmotech 

You may find these threads helpful over at hotukdeals

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-international-calls-to-200-countries-mobile-landline-smartcall...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-international-calls-using-inclusive-0870-numbers-wwwmakefreeca...

Kind regards

Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

simmotech
Grafter

Re: Why only a 300 International minutes option?

Thanks Mike

I like that idea and it might be enough to keep me at Plusnet a while longer.