cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are 0800 numbers not recorded? I urgently need the call data.

racquel
Grafter

Why are 0800 numbers not recorded? I urgently need the call data.

I've just found out that Plusnet don't record free calls (even though 99% of my calls are free on my package!).
I've just spent 15 mins on the phone to Plusnet to a woman who tried to be helpful and tried looking through as many systems as she could, but concluded that there is absolutely no log of any 0800 call data, anywhere.
This is a bit of a disaster - I urgently need the exact dates and times I made these calls, and their duration, which were to Plusnet's 0800 432 0200 number, as I only made notes of the time spent when there was something significant.
And that "only" comes to about 12 hours over the last couple of months. That must be easily double that, but I was assuming I could just download the data and sort in Excel.
So, can someone from Plusnet please clarify for definite whether there really is NO way of finding out these calls, or even a summary duration total of them?
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Why are 0800 numbers not recorded? I urgently need the call data.

i believe this has come up before and iirc they aren't passed through by their supplier so there is no record of them.
Can't find the old thread about this and I could be wrong (not unusual Roll_eyes )
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

you aren't wrong
Whether there is some record at Plusnet's end for received calls is a different question but digging through the records will be time consuming and you will need to provide a good reason for needing it
Regarding the time you made them is there any records on Closed tickets although this won't give duration and the time the ticket was done will be shortly after the call finished
racquel
Grafter

Ugh. OK, well, at least I asked. I'll just have to make a guesstimate. Thanks all, anyway.