cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Change

Teds31
Grafter

Why Change

I have a BT phone account paying by DD,it costs me about £17/month,50% of my calls are daytime (8am-6pm) the vast amount of my calls are 01 numbers.I have a PN option 2 broadband account at £14.99/month,can anyone tell me if I stand to gain anything by changing ,as it seems quite complicated to understand the tariffs and Looking at the options can I have option2 BB and anytime phone,it doesn't seem clear.If I changed would it entail a problem getting from BT to PN.
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Why Change

Hi there,
Firstly, changing over would be pretty simple and should take about 10 working days.
Whilst I really couldn't say how much your bill is going to be, on the evening and weekends package, I would expect you to save a little bit.  Why not try it and see?  It's on a monthly contract.
Teds31
Grafter

Thanks James I'm thinking Very Slowly Huh
Teds31
Grafter

One answer I could not find was do I have to contact BT when I change over and would they want a charge for freeing my line.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
There's no absolute need for you to contact BT, unless notice is required as part of your contract. They will be contacted when the transfer order is accepted, and again when it completes.
There's not normally a charge for transferring away, although that will depend on any contractual obligations you have with BT at present.