cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is which on the new products

Anon
Pro

Which is which on the new products

Here http://www.plus.net/residential/bundles.shtml Home phone and BB Anytime is described as
"includes all calls to UK landlines"
but here
http://www.plus.net/support/phone/home_phone/info/call_charges_guide.shtml
there is the following
"Anytime  Calls to standard UK landline numbers beginning with 01, 02 or 03 for first 240 minutes of billing period"
ie only the first 240 minutes free NOT all calls.
So which is the package connected to Anytime or Anytime+
which is described as
"Anytime+ 
Calls to standard UK landline numbers beginning with 01, 02 or 03
300 minutes of calls to Top 20 International Destinations (landlines only)"
And if it is to Anytime with restricted calls to first 240 minutes what is the cost to Anytime+?
Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
9 REPLIES 9
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Which is which on the new products

on your first link - bundles, there is a suffix 2 on the call type which refers you to the bottom of the page 
2 #
# Evening and weekends product included calls are to standard UK landline numbers beginning with 01, 02 & 03. Evenings are from 18:00-08:00 Mon-Fri. Weekends are 18:00 Fri - 08:00 Mon. All calls outside of your inclusive minutes are subject to minimum charges. All inclusive calls have a maximum free call length of 60 minutes for 01, 02, 03 and Plusnet Home Phone customers, and 30 minutes for international numbers. After this they will be charged at the standard prevailing rate. Please check the Home Phone FAQs for more details about Home Phone call charges.

Dont forget the 60 min limit on the call lenght.
I didnt think the 240 any time was still current, they must have bought it back, I am on the 240 plan
Anon
Pro

But that tells us no more about the Anytime product, that information is about evenings and weekends.
The front page says Anytime is anytime calls in UK, does not imply restrictions. If you can find the list I pointed to, no links from that paragraph you pointed out to that page, then Anytime is now back to the 240 minutes and is not what is implied with the product description on the front page. Also there is described this new product Anytime + , but no costing on that, this product seems to be the old Anytime product.
As I said, which one does go with the product, and what is the cost for Anytime+?
hadden
Grafter

As the pricing and description on the product description page ties up with Anytime+ (ie £14.65 and all UK calls), it looks like the plus signs may have been omitted from the product description page in error?
I think you've spotted a typo  Wink
Anon
Pro

If that were true would it not also mention that there are some overseas calls included?
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
This is an error on the sales pages. The product you get is actually Anytime+, the old Anytime product is no longer available. We've got a fix for this in the testing stack at the moment.
Anon
Pro

Thank you, that might tempt me to move up, I pay just under £20 and only get 240 minutes anytime. Twelve moth contract is a bit naughty though, that's the only thing that holds me back. Sad
Anon
Pro

I see that you have now changed the main page  and ahown this as Anytime+.
But have to say that I cannot find any link from that front page offer which tells a prospective customer what Anytime+ is.
The immediate references say that it includes all UK landline calls, NOTHING about international calls and whilst there is a reference at the bottom of the page to International calls, nothing says how much or to where with no link to a page which defines Anytime+ that I can find. This site advertising is not supposed just to be for customers who already have some knowledge but so that potential new customers can see the products features, easilly I would have thought.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

You are right but -
If you follow the "find out more" link under Broadband and Home Phone Packages, you can then follow the "more info" link under any of the Phone bits of the packages and you should get - http://www.plus.net/support/phone/home_phone/info/
Select 'Home Phone Call Charges Guide' and you have an outline of the packages, with links to the Tariff pdf.
Anon
Pro

You think a potential customer will want to dig that deep to find out what product is on offer?