cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the Point of having an "anytime call plan" when PN doesn't honour it?

TheDoctor

What's the Point of having an "anytime call plan" when PN doesn't honour it?

What's the point of having an "anytime call plan" when PN doesn't honour it? I've only been with Plus Net a short time and even though I have the £5.00 "anytime" call plan £0.99 call features and £11.25 line rental they still manage to charge me every month for my calls. They know what and where the problem is but haven't rectified it yet. So far they've charged me an additional £143.25 most of it I have to say they've reluctantly paid back; and without interest. Talk about breach of contract!  Angry
4 REPLIES 4
coastergrotto
Grafter

Re: What's the Point of having an "anytime call plan" when PN doesn't honour it?

Come on. you really would not expect them to pay you interest, would you?
win7xp
Grafter

Re: What's the Point of having an "anytime call plan" when PN doesn't honour it?

Why not - PN have deprived the OP the opportunity of earning interest if he still had the money in his bank account
reserved
Grafter

Quote from: coastergrotto
Come on. you really would not expect them to pay you interest, would you?

Yes, I would hope so or give a discount !
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

If I recall correctly, if someone breaches a contract courts award any amount owing + interest at 8% pa for the time between when the amount should have been paid and when it is actually paid.
Plusnet should definitely offer more than a refund for the repeated inconvenience they have caused.
I wonder how many referrals it has lost because of various ongoing issues with its phone service billing.