cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it take to get support out of Plusnet?

Fluffykins

What does it take to get support out of Plusnet?

All week I've been trying to get a response from PlusNet customer service. Every time I've phone I get "were too busy, call back later. Or maybe tomorrow."
Well, its been a week of tomorrows.
No response via Twitter. Nothing.
Seriously, if I was happy with customer service like this I could get it from TalkTalk and pay less into the bargain.
I reckon I have grounds to cancel my contract without any penalty whatsoever.
6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: What does it take to get support out of Plusnet?

If you post your problem on here, maybe one of the community can help?

John
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

@Fluffykins 

Welcome to the forums

If you tell us what your issue some of us might be able to help? The community forums often can self help you to resolve your issue and if you flag what your issue is then a PN staff may well pick it up.

But do bear in mind a lot of Plusnet resources and ISP's etc have been diverted to deal with all the major incidents from the flooding in Glasgow all the way to South Wales.

Fluffykins

I did.
And via Twitter
And by phone to customer service.
Fluffykins

CLID has not been working since my phone & BB went live at the beginning of August. I can't "turn it off and on again" via the control panel as that says there's work still in progress (even nearly a fortnight down the line which, youll note is putting the start date well before the recent weather issues)
I wouldn't be so annoyed if I'd been able to contact customer service to be told "yes, there's still WIP but it should all be done by X", but facing a wall of silence day after day is, I am sure you'll agree, pretty galling.
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Hi @Fluffykins 

Sadly that control panel message being stuck on work in progress is a very common fault. I have had it for months.

It needs a PN Staffer to pick this up and fix, both the web page and the CLID issue 

Maybe one of the Moderators will spot it and get it pushed up the chain.

Fluffykins

Thanks Wakeman (it's not Rick, is it?).
Given the stunning silence to phone calls, Twitter requests and my previous posts on this forum, I don't hold out much hope.
Like I said, if I was prepared to accept this level of support, I'd have signed up with TalkTalk.