Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to remove my Call Plan without impacting my broadband deal

FIXED
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Want to remove my Call Plan without impacting my broadband deal

I was wanting to removing my inclusive call plan from my account, but your system was incorrectly trying to increase my broadband/line Rental charges to an out of contract price.

Please remove my Call Plan ensuring it does NOT impact my existing broadband contract price.

I have to say that webpage needs more information on the actual page not in help articles! 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Want to remove my Call Plan without impacting my broadband deal

@wakeman 

The page that is displayed when removing / adding / changing call plans shows products at their full non discounted prices. It takes no account of any existing discounts on broadband etc. Any such discounts will be retained after removing your call plan.

It has been suggested to Plusnet that they need to add some info to the page to that effect so that they do not get the numerous queries such as yours regarding this.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Thanks for your post @wakeman

Just to back @jgb up, you'll retain any discounts following changing you call plan.

If there are any issues though feel free to let me know.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
frankandliz
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Recently gone through this. Good info on forum regarding changing your call plan will nor affect your BB discounts.

I also queried it by using the twitter link.

By doing these things a ticket was raised and confirmation give that discounts would not be affected.

Also as someone on here said PN was going to put info to that effect on the page where your new payments are shown. Not yet done but that was only a few days ago. 

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@frankandliz 

Don't hold your breath waiting for an update re prices displayed on the call plan change page.  Plusnet will get around to it in their own good time...if ever!

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

There are quite a few quirks already in the lengthening queue.  🙄

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)