Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

stonechat2017
Dabbler

Voicemail

I went over to Plusnet phone and despite not wanting it it is enabled

1) I want to turn it off

2) I need to access messages left on it and do not know the number. What is it?

Tried to get online help yesterday but as always when I try online chat was not available

3 REPLIES 3
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Voicemail

Online chat may not be working because you have a pop up blocker on your browser; try turning off for PlusNet;
voicemail, as with most providers, and easily found if you GOOGLE it, is 1571.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Chat is always UNavailable if accessed via help & support. If accessed via contact us then it will report closed out of hours, might at times report busy if there are no agents available to take requests within a reasonable time, but access via that route should never report UNAVAILABLE.

If you encounter such then there’s a fair chance something on your pc is blocking its operation. If that’s not the case then please advise further with the precise detail of your experience.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

It looks like you've got through to us and one of my colleagues has sorted this out for you.

For future reference, you can change your call features from here.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet