Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail still on pending for removed off

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Voicemail still on pending for removed off

I have request to get this voicemail on call features to be disabled but it still ongoing pending as I have request this two months ago and no actioned yet. Can plusnet please sort this out on my call features in my account.

Voicemail removed haven't action yetVoicemail removed haven't action yet

5 REPLIES 5
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Re: Voicemail still on pending for removed off

Hi @goldenfibre

I apologise that it is still showing on your members centre awaiting removal. Please can you test the line for me, as when I check your line on the Openreach system, it's showing that the service has been removed.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@deank How can I test the line?

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @goldenfibre,

Whilst the service is saying it's awaiting to be removed on your account, on the Openreach system it's showing as already having been removed. To see which system is accurately reporting the status of the feature, please could you dial your landline and let it ring out and see if it goes through to our voicemail feature?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@TheMightyAJ

My member account via phone still saying You currently have an order in progress to remove call features
Your call feature(s) will be removed from your account on the next working day.
Please note: If you've requested to remove any call features, you cannot add or remove any further features until this is complete. 

Voicemail   [ Awaiting removal ]

I have dial my landline and ring it out, there is no voicemail on it as it look appear Openreach has disabled it. But my account call feature (s) should be all back to normal but don't know why it still pending on it mean I cannot add or remove in any future feature(s) on it via online account.

deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Hi @goldenfibre,

Apologies for the issue on your members centre. I have checked the line and everything is as you have set it, and I have also raised a task to get the members centre updated for you.