cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Removal

Steve2020

Voicemail Removal

Tried over 3 months ago to remove voicemail from my home phone. Always shows awaiting removal.  When will it ever be resolved?
Currently waiting for customer services currently 20 minutes. I find this to say the least unhelpful.
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Voicemail Removal

Sorry to hear you've had issues removing it.
I've placed a manual order to remove it and it should be gone in the next hour or so.,
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Steve2020

Hi Matthew,
Thanks for your reply. I will leave it until tomorrow to test.
On the other point, finally got through to customer services after 40 mins, so the work may be duplicated. 
I am disappointed about having to wait 40 minutes to be replied to. From this the stats shown on the web page it would seem that Plusnet management are happy to have this level of customer service. I will say no more.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Although we're all aware that the call queues are not as low as anyone (Staff as well as customers) would like them to be at the moment, I can assure you it's not something that is just being ignored because 'management are happy with it'
I know it has been said before, but I can assure you that we are currently in the process of hiring more staff to try and bring the call queues back down to a reasonable level.
I can't really put a time frame on when it will ultimately be back how we'd like it to be, but I can assure you that it is being addressed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet