cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Extra

Flash

Voicemail Extra

Hi Guys. I'm new to plusnet and i have signed up for Fibre broadband and home phone with voicemail extra. i am having problems with voicemail extra, i am unable to link my mobile phone to the voicemail so i can have a text sent to me on my mobile when i recieve new voicemail. I have been into control panel and the service is enabled. I have successfully entered my mobile number by dialing 1571 2 and then 6 and following the commands. But nothing happens on my mobile when a new message is left (no txt message). I have been back into 1571 2 and 6 to listen to make sure my mobile is linked to the correct number and i can confirm it is. I am also experiencing line quality problems. When i record my own out going message and play it back it is almost un audible, crackly and very quiet and the voluum of the recorded message goes up and down as i listen to it. I have reported it to plusnet and to be fair to them it has been looked into and reported to BT. When they came back to me i was told on two separate occasions that a fault had been cleared and the service should now work. But it does not. It's been going on for over a week now and its still not sorted. Has anyone out there had similar problems and found solutions, if so i would appreciate your help.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Voicemail Extra

Hi there,
We're still looking into this. When a fault is cleared it doesn't mean to say we don't want to look into it any more. We always ask at that stage if the issue is still happening or not, if as in this case it is then we report this back to BT and ask them to continue looking into this, this process can happen a number of times whilst we deal with such faults.
Thanks a lot for your patience so far as we continue to look into this with our suppliers, I'll make sure we get another update to you soon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team