cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail (Callminder) 1571 in Call Features still awaiting 'activation'!!

Norfolkman47

Voicemail (Callminder) 1571 in Call Features still awaiting 'activation'!!

I migrated from Vodafoneathome at the beginning of February this year to Plusnet Extra (Phone & Broadband). When I checked my telephone 'Call Features' I noticed that all of the call features that I have chosen were ok except Voicemail (Callminder) 1571 which was awaiting activation!
As the status shows 'awaiting activation' it is not possible to enable or disable other other call features until this problem is fixed.
Now three months on and it is still showing 'awaiting activation' - although I am still able to use Voicemal (Callminder) 1571 without a problem ! I have made several calls to Tech Support regarding this and have been told that it will be fixed. (As I do not have an Answering machine at home then it is important that I do not lose the 1571 feature).
I spoke with Tech Support again yesterday and once again I was told that this problem will be investigated and I can expect to be contacted when it is resolved.
Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Regards, Norfolkman47
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Voicemail (Callminder) 1571 in Call Features still awaiting 'activation'!!

Hi there,
I've just checked your account to make sure you've been correctly advised about this, you definitely have. I can see that we've raised problem 70297 to track this issue. As this now seems to be affecting more customers that we originally anticipated I'll be picking this up again next week to see what we can do to increase the priority and push things more quickly towards a fix.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Adam,
As he said
Quote from: Norfolkman47
As the status shows 'awaiting activation' it is not possible to enable or disable other other call features until this problem is fixed.

if he needed changes made could you do this for him while waiting for the fix?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Fixing phone components is rather tricky but I've done this one for you Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks Ben,
Jelv, I had no idea that could be done so I was just giving the most honest and accurate answer I was able to.
I'll still make sure we push forward with a bulk problem fix to make sure anyone else that's been affected also gets their issue fixed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team