cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin telephone number porting

Mency

Virgin telephone number porting

I need help to port my virgin telephone number to Plusnet number. Tried customer care few times and all were interested transferring call to next person. Most frustrating thing is every time there is a call waiting queue for 30 mins. Called Virgin customer care and they said I can port my number anytime ( line is still active ). Can anyone help pls
3 REPLIES 3
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Virgin telephone number porting

Hi @Mency,

Sorry about the problems you're having this is absolutely something we can get resolved for you. I'm updating this ticket on the account with some information from ourselves and a request for information from you too. If you could have a look for me and let me know once you've updated it that would be great. 

Mency

Dear JOLO,
Thank you for your support. I have updated the information requested on the ticket.

Hope it helps to fix the issue.

Kind regards
Mency
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@Mency,

I've updated the ticket again and I'll monitor it personally. It's an odd one this because your line is still showing as being at an old address, which is a different exchange. So Openreach are saying when the number was ported from the original provider to Virgin, and then moved to your current address it was not done properly. 

I'm having to speak to the service establishment team at OR to see if they can get this resolved. Until it is I can't get the orders placed.