cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Unbilled Calls not Exporting Duration

Richchad
Rising Star

View Unbilled Calls not Exporting Duration

Just found out that the new Bills and Payments doesn't work in Firefox but does in IE10.

However when I export Unbilled calls to Excel csv it doesn't export the call duration times?

6 REPLIES 6
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: View Unbilled Calls not Exporting Duration

There was initially an incompatibility with Firefox but that should be fixed now. I've just tried with Firefox and it does work.

You are correct about the call duration times not being exported, they don't show on an export of either billed or unbilled calls.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Richchad
Rising Star

@MisterW Thanks for confirming that call durations aren't exported, does anyone know if this going to be fixed or is it staying like that?

As for Bills & Payments working in Firefox, I can get it working sometimes, seems something to do with deleting all cookies?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Expect a fix!

Also in this space, the phone numbers need to be exported as strings (enclosed in quotes) so as to not lose leading zeros.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Richchad
Rising Star

Well still no fix for exporting call duration times.

The Call Duration list now shows HH:MM:SS.CS, I assume the CS means Call Services?

It shows all different numbers at the end of my call times but I have no idea what this means..

Also what does the new "Late Rated" list showing Yes & No mean?

This is all a bit of a shambles along with the view my bill problems, shouldn't this have all been tested and fixed before switching to the new system.

Update

As my Billing period ends today the Unbilled Calls no longer show for the last month, they were there first thing this morning but now gone and there is no option to select Billing dates as there is on Billed Calls and as there was before this new billing system.Angry

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@JonoH

Richchad
Rising Star

Exporting Billed or Unbilled calls to Excell still not exporting Call Duration Angry

Is this going to be fixed?

Some feedback from PN would be nice.