cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgently need to disable 1571 - unable to do so via website & no customer services accessible

FIXED
CGI

Urgently need to disable 1571 - unable to do so via website & no customer services accessible

Please can someone from Plusnet help to disable 1571 as I am unable to make any changes via the website, customer services is unobtainable as is live chat?

I urgently need 1571 disabled as this is unhelpful, I'm currently caring for an extremely vulnerable person and I don't have time to keep checking 1571 every time I've been on the phone and it is posing the risk of missing urgent/important calls.

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Urgently need to disable 1571 - unable to do so via website & no customer services accessibl

What happens when you try removing it here https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_remove_call_features ?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
CGI

Re: Urgently need to disable 1571 - unable to do so via website & no customer services accessibl

Thanks for the reply.

It says "Change already in progress. You not currently allowed to make a change. There is already a change in progress. Please try again later"

There is no change in progress as I've been unable to make any changes...

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Fix

Thanks for your time on the phone @CGI, as advised the order should complete within the next 24 hours and I've created a ticket here so that I can monitor this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team