cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help: Vulnerable persons line

mckay2879

Urgent help: Vulnerable persons line

Hi,

Today my wife's  gran mothers line has changed over to Plusnet. Despite being promised by Plusnet the old number once being held with BT has not come over, its critical this happens. Already we have worried family member, who cant contact their isolated relation.

Further to this the order progress states broadband will take a week, this has also been cut off.!

This needs fixing as soon as possible, we can not have a family member cut off during these times.

I have tried calling to day, and have also raised a support question. I know everyone is under pressure at the moment due to covid 19, but this should of been a simple change over and hub change.

Is there someone I can talk too?Huh

5 REPLIES 5
BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: Urgent help: Vulnerable persons line

Welcome to the Forum @mckay2879 

This is difficult: you need a staffer such as @Gandalf to see this post. As you have realised, Plusnet staff are thin on the ground at the moment.

So far as I know, there isn't a vulnerable persons' line.

mckay2879

Thank you, Im unsure why this hasn't worked. It should of been a simply hub change only. She is very worried as you can appreciated so are the family 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @mckay2879 

Sorry for the worry regarding this, I can confirm the broadband order completed about an hour ago so I've activated the account now, so she'll be able to connect to the internet as soon as she's plugged in the new router and waited about 5 to 10 minutes for it to auto-setup. I've also placed an order to renumber her line back which will go through tomorrow.

I've added more detail regarding why this happened onto the support ticket you can view and respond to by going Here.

Let me know you've got any further queries or concerns.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mckay2879

Thank you so much, she very happy.

Really appreciate this 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet