cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade disaster

flexford
Hooked

Upgrade disaster

End of August I placed order to add line rental and phone to my fibre account. On day of switch over, I lost my broadband and phone number had change. I have been trying since the 18/9 to get the problem resolved. Each time a manage  to contact customer support they say that the problem will be resolved within hours. I am still waiting. Still have the wrong phone number and no broadband. Customer support seem to be in meltdown and an email to Andy Baker the Chief Executive did not help.

Not sure what to do next.

5 REPLIES 5
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: Upgrade disaster

Hi @flexford, Welcome to the forums. 

I've just read you notes and I'm sorry about the problems you've had. We've placed the order to renumber the line it was originally to complete today but it's its now committed for tomorrow. 

Can you let me know if/when that's successful please?

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
flexford
Hooked

Hi, I have now got my original phone number back but still no internet. Checked the router settings which are correct. No DSL signal from Openreach box. Looks like not connected your end. Can you help?

Regards

Dave

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @flexford,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with your services. I have taken a look into this issue today and raised a ticket response to you on your account which can be viewed here. Once you have been able to respond to the ticket please let us know through this thread and we will pick this up again as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
flexford
Hooked

Hi JonoH,

I was promised a visit by an engineer today between 8 and 1 sort my broadband problem. I am still waiting. My broadband has been down for 2 weeks now. Please advise how plusnet are going to fix by the end of today my broadband connection.

Regards

flexford

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi flexford.

I'm struggling to find where you were advised we've booked an appointment for today, can you remember when this was?

From what I can see we've booked it in for this Wednesday.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet