cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls

Anon
Pro

Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls

I think this title is a little misleading.

The mobile minutes are not unlimited, I believe.

What period of time does the free minutes to mobiles include and where can I discover how much I have used?

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
11 REPLIES 11
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls

Ignore ....

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

This call plan includes 2000 mobile minutes.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anon
Pro

In what time period and how do I know how much is used?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Anytime of the day for that call plan, and I don't believe there is a way of checking how much you've used without adding up the calls individually from your itemised bill here: https://www.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_itemised_billing&view_bill_date=
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anon
Pro

So its 2000 mobile minutes per month, otherwise no way of checking, no way of knowing when I am running up bills because minutes used up.

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Are you sure @Anoush ?

Below is part of my 'Itemised Bill' page, showing the current totals for duration and cost of the different classes of call. I'm on the Anytime International 300 package, but the total time for international is still shown. Surely the same would apply to mobile calls if I was on the Unlimited UK & Mobile package?

Bearing in mind, of course, the 24-48 hour delay in the calls appearing on the page.

Image1.jpg

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I stand corrected Smiley
Anon
Pro

You might stand corrected, but you have still not told me if those minutes are per month or some longer time scale and I have asked several times.

MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls:

Includes:-

Anytime calls: Calls of up to an hour to UK landlines beginning with 01, 02, 03, 0845 and 0870 at any time (except calls to indirect access numbers (which include calling cards) and dial-up Internet access).

Mobile: Calls to UK mobile numbers at any time. Fair usage limit of 2,000 minutes applies. Hang up and re-dial before 60 minutes and you won't be charged.

That is from the legal bit on the homepage.

As it's a monthly charge assumption is it's a monthly usage like the other usage constraints, but understand you want more certainty.
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Yep, it's 2000 mobile minutes per month.
Anon
Pro

I think going to the dentist would be easier.