cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls - knowing minutes used?

cjt7299

Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls - knowing minutes used?

Hiya,

I recently signed up to the Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls plan and would like to know how to keep a tally/record of the minutes I have used when calling mobiles.  I called customer services and they said I had to view my calls in My Account then keep adding the call durations up each time using a pen, paper and calculator, I need to make a call as this is the only way this can be done.

I looked at the itemised call last in my account ant is spread over several shorter pages which take a while to scroll through and reload.  If this is the only way to keep a record ofmy 2000 minutes to mobile call duration/allowance then to say I am disappointed is an understatement.  Surely there's a better way than this?  

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls - knowing minutes used?

@cjt7299  Welcome to the forum.

Under the list of itemised calls you will see the option to download in .csv format. This can be imported into a spreadsheet where it can very easily be analysed.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

cjt7299

many thanks for the reply, Baldrick1.

This really isn't the answer I'm looking for, I'd like to look at a sceen, or other type of notification, to view minutes used and minutes remaining on my plan.  Having to download .csv files for analysis would be akin to reculculating all previous transactions in a bank account just to see the current balance in order to see how much money has been spent to work out how much is left prior to making a withdrawal.

In this day and age it should be simple to view a page with a running total of calls used, we know this information is available as PlusNet use this very same information for billing purposes.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting in touch @cjt7299 and apologies for the delayed response.

I'm afraid it isn't possible to see this information in any other way than what you've been told so far.

I've asked the relevant team if there's any plans to change this but I can't gurantee any changes will be made

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
cjt7299

Hello and many thanks for your informative reply.  Again, it's not the answer to my question I was hoping for but I live in hope of hearing about any progress than can be made on this matter.

Many thanks once more.