Did you mean: 

Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls Queries

FIXED
Andyroo
Dabbler
Fixes: 3

Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls Queries

Hi. A few questions please:
1. If I opt for this package can I just have it for a few months and then cancel?
2. If I start it part way through my billing period will it start straight away or will it start with next billing period?
3. Will this option cover the charges for calls diverted to my mobile using the diversion option which I already have?
Cheers - Andy
10 REPLIES 10
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls Queries

Hi Andy, when you add or remove a call plan this will happen on your next billing date, and you'd be free to do this as often as you'd want.

It will also cover up to 2000 minutes (that's a fair usage policy) to UK mobiles so if you're diverting calls from your landline to mobile you'll be covered up to that limit. 

Let us know if you've got any further queries. Cheers Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Andyroo
Dabbler
Fixes: 3

Thanks Gandalf

Cheers - Andy

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

No problem Andy, yep you'll have up to 2000 minutes to UK mobiles so you should be good.

[edit]

Looks like you may have later realised I answered that question in my first post as I can see you've edited your reply just as I responded. Cheesy

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mikewoodward
Dabbler

Hi. Could you also tell me if there is now no one hour limit on landline calls with the calls anytime tariff please? BT recently introduced this & it seemed like such a good idea. TIA. Mike

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/call-plans/  (The legal bit)

No change - even good ideas take longer with Plusnet.  😏

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Mikewoodward
Dabbler

Thanks for that. What a shame, I have looked all over but can't find the one hour limit in your t&c's. Your link takes me to an error page. Could you please show me the details? Cheers. Mike

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Mike, I believe the link above is adding a space after the forward slash and then erroring out as a result. This webpage should be more relevant though https://www.plus.net/help/legal/residential-phone-tariffs/#how-we-charge-for-calls which is linked from the above webpage. 

I hope this helps. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
viffergb
Grafter

I was looking for the call charges information on the main website, but it wasn't obvious where to find it, so thanks for posting in your message.

Perhaps the web designers could look into making that sort of information more easily accessible with some obvious links!?

Hiding them under 'Legal' is a bit obtuse.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks a lot for your feedback on that, I'll make sure that gets passed on. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mikewoodward
Dabbler

Hi again. Referring to my previous post asking if the anytime calls were limited to the one hour rule. In light of the current Lockdown we are all experiencing, I would like to know if Plusnet would be able to revise their policy & make all calls truly unlimited, just as BT have done? This would aid so many people who are currently living alone & their only contact with friends & family is by telephone.