cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Anytime Package NOT put back on, no new bill either !

DunroaminLeo
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Unlimited Anytime Package NOT put back on, no new bill either !

I got an email to say my new bill was available.   Logged in, not there.  I also requested my Unlimited Anytime Package be put back on from 1st December, no mention of it in my account summary and am unable to add it myself as statement on that page says I cannot change my Home Package at this time.   Can't risk making calls as when I requested it be taken off from 1st November,  they started charging me from 27th October when I rang instead of 1st November and charged me £10.22 for 2 calls, EVEN though I asked for it not to be taken off until 1st November.  I had to ring and request a credit.   Then they confirmed it would be put back on from 1st December.    

Can Plusnett ever get anything right ???????   Who is running Plusnett, Mickey Mouse ?

1 REPLY 1
DunroaminLeo
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Unlimited Anytime Package NOT put back on, no new bill either !

Just phoned Plusnett AGAIN and lo and behold although the order was on the system for my package to be added back on, it had NOT been done and so the CS had to pass me on to the technician IN THE OFFICE to and hadit.   He has now said it is back on and had an email to confirm it was put back on but lo and behold, IT IS STILL NOT ON MY ACCOUNT ONLINE !   So what's the bet I will still be charged for all calls during December?    I have taken the name of the person I spoke to (the technician), the time and date of the call just in case I am back there again in a month to tackle them again about calls I have been charged for !!     

I will be changing my supplier come my contract renewal!