cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately the engineer has been unable to complete the job. Please contact your service provider

FIXED
TerryOfYork

Unfortunately the engineer has been unable to complete the job. Please contact your service provider

As per the thread title this is the message I've got on the Openreach View My Engineer page.

This is in relation to a "No dial tone" fault on my landline that i reported on 13/03/18. I did all the usual checks before reporting the fault.

I've stuck this in here for any staff member to see because my mobile phone reception isn't the best.

Any info much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Unfortunately the engineer has been unable to complete the job. Please contact your service prov

Hi @TerryOfYork

I'm chasing this with our suppliers now and will provide an additional update shortly.

Thanks,

Dave

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Unfortunately the engineer has been unable to complete the job. Please contact your service prov

Fix

Hi, @TerryOfYork

Thanks for your patience whilst I investigated this for you.

I've confirmed with our supplier that this is due to be resolved on Monday 19/3/18. Unfortunately the fault is more complex than initially thought and some of the infrastructure that connects you to the cabinet/exchange needs to be replaced.

Sorry that this wasn't resolved when we expected - we'll provide further updates via your fault ticket here as soon as we have them.

Best Wishes,

Dave

TerryOfYork

Hi Dave,

Thanks for looking in to this for me and no need to apologise, these things happen.

Thanks again for your time and effort.

All the best.