cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unconfirmed calls

coastergrotto
Grafter

Unconfirmed calls

There seems to be a problem with the call data not confirming calls once again.  None of my calls since August 29th have been confirmed and one International call dates back to August 26th and still shows as unconfirmed.
I know there has been a problem with Itemised Billing recently, does that have anything to do with why the call data is not updating unconfirmed calls?
24 REPLIES 24
bobboulby
Grafter

Re: Unconfirmed calls

Same here. My last confirmed call was on the 30th August.
Bob
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

I suspect this is related to the itemised billing problem. AFAIK call processing was turned off as soon as we realised there was a problem. I shall confirm whether or not this is the case though...

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

reserved
Grafter

Greenbee "unbilled calls" seem to be lagging as well.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

The problem is related to the fact that we've switched off call processing. It will affect *all* of our Wholesale Line Rental products (Greenbee included).

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

reserved
Grafter

Still appears to be "switched off" Cry
edit: Perhaps not - http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1252684880.htm
Watch this space!
dick:quote
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I got my double entries removed on the 11th and my credit restored, still waiting for the next bit of the large job
reserved
Grafter

Mine's still not showing any calls for September!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

they have not done any all download until they cure the problem.  they have now removed the duplicate calls.
the downloads will probably start tomorrow(Monday)
http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&support_action=messages&ispservice_id=homephone
reserved
Grafter

That says:
Now that this has been done, we are going to turn "call processing" back on, so you should start to see your itemised calls start to catch up again over the weekend.
which I took to mean that it should start showing the calls over this weekend!
dick:quote
pierre_pierre
Grafter

thats true, my last one is 5th Sept
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

IIRC, the intention was not to process all of the backlogged calls at once. This was done to minimise the impact of customers getting their calls routed to credit control for exceeding their credit limit.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

Peterworks
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

This delay will upset my international call allowance as my calls have not been updated since 7th Sept and my billing period ends on 16th September. The international calls I have made have not been processed so any international calls I have made have not been confirmed and they will go onto my next billing period. If this happens, I will not have been allowed my full 300 minutes for this billing period and will not get my full 300 minutes for the next.
Peter
James
Grafter

Hi Peter,
you'll still receive your full allowance from one month to the next.
Whilst I appreciate the frustration that this may have caused, it was important for us to stop call processing to ensure that customers were not double billed for calls which they had made.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

the point is James, my confirmed calls are only 100 mins, 140 left from 240 legacy, unconfirmed show 49 min and SWMBO made a 50 min call Sat, which might leave 30 plus till 23rd, but if they get carried over to next month it will reduce that total by 100 min at least, leaving me with another 140 for the whole month Crazy