Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unconfirmed Call Data not updating quickly enough or regularly

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Unconfirmed Call Data not updating quickly enough or regularly

Why is this happening?
I guess this is because PN are inundated by new subscribers as a result of all the awards ::), but they haven't actually said so Sad .
The previous thread was esssentially on the same topic, but PN staff don't seem to understand what is being said to them. Huh
From the other thread
Quote from: Jameseh
Is anyone else seeing similar delays to Pierre?
I'm aware of the delays in confirming calls, but I didn't realise it was taking so long just to show that a call had been made.

The number of people that have said they've got these delays and you ask this question Crazy
You have referred to scripts that need updating, amending etc with regard to confirmed calls, and I have asked on more than one occasion if this will also deal with unconfirmed calls and you have failed to answer and I'm getting really cheesed off that you haven't answered >:(.
When are you going to extract a digit and give us some facts instead of all this BS?
I think the only way this is going to get done is by escalating things and raising tickets Angry
8 REPLIES 8
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Unconfirmed Call Data not updating quickly enough or regularly

And also make sure that the calls are allocated to the correct period, it is not right that if I dont go over my free limit and the unconfirmed are moved to the current period, I loose out (doesnt apply to me yet)
James
Grafter

Hi Chris,
I'm very sorry about.  The majority of people were reporting problems with calls being confirmed and at that time I wasn't aware to the extent at which just presenting calls was causing a problem.  Clearly I'm aware of this and did feed back to the people responsible, who were already aware.
If you look at the service status I posted (and need to update) this is predominantly as a result of an increased number of calls being made because more and more people are taking up our Home Phone services.  It isn't acceptable and we need to get it fixed.  If I could just wave a wand and make everything work I promise I would!  But unfortunately it's a complicated series of fix involved a large amount of work which we are getting prioritised.
I promise I'm not feeding you with rubbish and I promise you that it is being looked at, it is a priority and we will get it fixed.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

It is acceptable

typo - I hope
James
Grafter

ARGH!
Edited post.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Quote from: pierre_pierre
It is acceptable

typo - I hope

Perhaps he's been playing "pool" again Roll_eyes
James, you still haven't said if it's the same scripts that do the confirmed data as well as unconfirmed data, anyway there's a few "tech" points on that and I'll start a new thread on the "tech" stuff.
James
Grafter

I'll find out.
Or at least try.
James
Grafter

It's the same script that performs the two different functions.
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Would you not think that before pushing a product it would be sensible to make sure you can handle that product properly? It does seem irresponsible to keep plugging home phone when you can't handle the accounts you have already. I have unconfirmed calls from the 18th of June which is ridiculous.