cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised Call Divert put on my phone and STILL not been removed

akn201

Unauthorised Call Divert put on my phone and STILL not been removed

On Tuesday our line failed.  I asked you to put a divert on my calls and was told this wasn't possible as it would take so long the line would be up and running again before you could do it.

In fairness it was true the line was fixed very quickley  I was delighted.

So why is it that yesterday without any authority or talking to me somebody suddenly decided to put a divert on my line to my mobile and sent me an email to tell me they'd done it.   After nearly thirty minutes on hold again to your customer service dept a lovely bloke told me it was sorted, he'd removed it 'with immediate effect'.   It was still on there two hours later, someone on the chat told me don't worry they're usually done within an hour or so.     Isn't it amazing how the unauthorised divert was done almost instanteously but when I ask you to do it or remove it you can't seem to manage it!!!

This morning there is still an unauthorised divert on my line (I'd better not be paying for it!!!).   I have tried to ring you and there's apparently a FORTY FIVE MINUTE queue to speak to someone. 

Please would someone please get this sorted and compesnate me accordingly for any incorrect charges on the account.  

1 REPLY 1
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Unauthorised Call Divert put on my phone and STILL not been removed

Hmmm, not good.  Sad

There's no charge for the actual divert, but unless anything has changed recently, you'll be charged for any calls that are diverted to your mobile.

Welcome to the forum.  Smiley

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)