Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renew my line rental saver

Swipe
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Unable to renew my line rental saver

Hi,

I'm unable to renew my line rental saver and neither is anyone I've spoken to in customer services. They say the purchase option is not present. No one has called me back as agreed in my open ticket. Please can this be looked in to? I really would like this sorting out and paid before my LRS expires on 11th August.

Just to add. The https://www.plus.net/apps/linerental/saver/portal link just says the expiry date and gives me no option to renew

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Unable to renew my line rental saver

Hi @Swipe,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I've reviewed the notes on your account and can see that you've corresponded with my colleagues on a ticket here

This ticket here seems to suggest that my colleague will be contacting you nearer to the expiry point of your LRS product to get this renewed for you - could you please let me know if this isn't the case and I'll chase this up on your behalf?

Best wishes,

Dave

Swipe
Grafter
Fixes: 2

@RandallFlagg Thanks for the response.

I don't believe the agent who is due to call me will be able to do this, hence her not calling me. She tried once and failed and other agents didn't see the purchase button available either.

This has been dragging on now for over 2 weeks and I would prefer this to be addressed sooner rather than later as I don't see what will have changed 2 weeks down the line, leaving your staff with less time to resolve this. If they don't have an option to renew it for me now I don't believe this will be any different closer to the time. I base this on the fact that I should have been able to renew my LRS at the beginning of June as I always have done and others in this forum have had no problems renewing their LRS from this link www.plus.net/apps/linerental/saver/portal

My query is primarily a request for someone to look into why nobody can place my order rather than who and when they are going to call me back.

Any help will greatly appreciated as I'm starting to feel like I'm hitting a dead end with this.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @Swipe

Apologies for the delay in our response to you.

My colleague @EmilyD fixed the problem with you not being able to renew line rental saver, and posted on Thursday to let you know, though it looks like the post was stuck in the system we use to respond to the Community threads. Sad

From looking at your account I understand that you've called in again and we've taken the payment over the phone following the fix she did.

Again apologies for the experience you've had and please let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet