cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change from evenings and weekends to anytime

cccp

Unable to change from evenings and weekends to anytime

I asked to upgrade my phone service from evenings and weekends to anytime back on the 15th September and was told this would happen on the 05/10/09.
On the 5th it had not happened so I raised Question number 30243578 and 30243812 One answer was the change would take place at the next billing date  Now two billing dates have passed and still not done. Another was Dear ***
Thanks for getting in touch,
To move to the anytime phone product would be classed as an instant upgrade. As there are valid card details on your account we would be able to change you over right away and your calls would be covered from the end of the phone call to us.
My advice would be to call us so that we can process your request without delay. Calls to our 0845 number are free from your Plusnet Home Phone service.
If you need to get in touch with us please do anytime on 0845 140 0200
Kind regards,
Peter Coventry
I rang the number and it was a complete waste of time.
Keep getting fobbed off with 'we can't answer your question'. You keep saying you will look at it and that the next action will be in about a weeks time. Every Tuesday the same answer.
Surly 9 weeks is long enough to sort out the problem
4 REPLIES 4
Mand
Grafter

Re: Unable to change from evenings and weekends to anytime

Hi there,
Apologies that this has not been sorted for you so far, I've picked this up, and will be able to get it resolved tomorrow.
Mand
Grafter

Right, I've fixed the problem with the scheduling, and got the system in a place where we can do an immediate change.
Unfortunately this failed due to not being able to take payment for the difference between the 2 products. Can you please update your card details so I can complete this? I'm happy to refund the payment again afterwards given the inconvenience you've had thus far.
cccp

Hi Mand. Thanks for sorting this out. I made the payment by phone. Please refund as you agreed.
Thanks
Mand
Grafter

Done. Smiley