cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to amend Home Phone Package to Unlimited UK when new billing starts on 09th April 2020

FIXED
gallivant
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Unable to amend Home Phone Package to Unlimited UK when new billing starts on 09th April 2020

I have been trying all of yesterday and this morning to contact PlusNet Customer services but understandably I cannot even join the queue as recorded message simply hangs up the phone call. 

I have a wrong home phone package product awaiting to start on the 09 of April, so a week ago when I tried to amend the PlusNet staff she could only do so on the day when the new monthly bill starts, so I was unable to get any service change last week.

Since my calls are now not picked up I am unable to change my home phone call plan to UK unlimited, as Plusnet does not allow more than one call plan at one time.

I was basically initially duped into an International 300 call plan when I renewed my contract a few months ago which is really not as cost-effective as I was led to initially believe. You still largely pay for the calls at a premium rate, even if that country is listed as having preferential international call rates.

If any PlusNet Customer service is able to help please let me know as this is now on a deadline to be done by today, the latest tomorrow the 8th of April 2020.

I DO NOT WANT my present International 300 phone package to continue or the UK mobile numbers to be added to it.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
gallivant
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Re: Unable to amend Home Phone Package to Unlimited UK when new billing starts on 09th April 2020

Fix

Glad to report that I finally managed to get through and matter was dealt with. Very pleased. Well done Isaac and PlusNet team.