Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add or remove call features on portal or by call to support

FIXED
Bud
Grafter

Unable to add or remove call features on portal or by call to support

Since you have introduced the Plusnet Call Protect I wished to add it to my account, but am unable to do so as the portal claims there is an order in progress (there should be no orders in progress).

I called up support who were unable to to add it manually to the account either due to the same error and they can't find any orders in progress with my account and promised to call back today (28th) with a solution to the problem but guess what - no call back!  No ticket raised on the account either so am left wondering if anything is actually being done or was it a case of being too difficult to resolve?

8 REPLIES 8
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Unable to add or remove call features on portal or by call to support

Sorry to hear you've been having some problems adding the call protect feature.

@Bud wrote:

unable to do so as the portal claims there is an order in progress (there should be no orders in progress).

I'll get a task raised to get this correct, the good news is you won't have been paying for the feature that's stuck in awaiting activation until this is fixed Wink

I'm sorry to see the person you spoke to doesn't seem to have taken the appropriate action to fix this, but leave this with me and I'll get it sorted out as soon as possible and also pass feedback on regarding the person you spoke to.

In order to not waste any time getting call protect added, I've placed a manual order on your line to activate this tomorrow.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Further to my post yesterday, the stuck call feature on your account has been fixed. Call protect should be active on your line and I've put the request through to update this on your account also (Although this shouldn't have any adverse affects on the call feature actually working)

I hope this helps Thumbs_Up

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Bud
Grafter

Thanks for sorting that 🙂

Another quick question if I may, I have upgraded to fibre via COT today but they weren't clear when the upgrade from Adsl to fibre would take place just saying within the next 7-10 days. Is that right or should I have been given a date/day the change would happen?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@Bud wrote:
they weren't clear when the upgrade from Adsl to fibre would take place just saying within the next 7-10 days.

5 working days (Or generally 7 calendar days) is the minimum lead time for a fibre order, however fibre orders are dependant on engineer availability. Generally an appointment confirmation comes through to us within 24 hours, so they wouldn't have been able to give a set date when initially taking the upgrade.

They shouldn't have said 7-10 days without making it clear that this would be a rough estimate based on the minimum lead time, even then I believe the rough estimate we usually advise is 5-10 working days.

Having said this, I've checked your order and it is committed within the 7-10 days you were advised. I'll send confirmation of the date via your account for you. Thumbs_Up

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

@HarryB i also have the  same problem (You currently have an order in progress to add call features)  on my account , i added voicemail about year ago ( works fine) , 

Is it possible you can take a look at my account please ? so i can add/change call features, if and when required. 

Regards

Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@ITWorks wrote:

Is it possible you can take a look at my account please ?

I've raised a task to correct this on your account.

Thanks for flagging this up Thumbs_Up

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Thanks @HarryB

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Bud
Grafter

Thanks for looking, it wasn't that clear the actual process and the advisor didn't actually quote any time scale till I asked how long would it take for the upgrade to take place to which he then replied with that time scale.

Looking forward now to finally getting fibre as the cabinet has only been there for nearly 2 years and waiting for the exchange only line to be transferred to it.