Grafter

Two days, no phone, no update

Not a single update so far! Reference number: 95092135
6 REPLIES 6
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Two days, no phone, no update

I'm happy to get this line tested, can you confirm on the ticket whether it's a noisy or dead line? I've sent the ticket back to you, if you can let me know when you've responded I'll get this tested asap.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
blahblah
Grafter

While I appreciate the reply that's like asking a drowning person to swim to shore to phone for rescue. My ticket adequately describes the situation:
"Noisy/dead line. Short story, up until a few years ago the local JB flooded in heavy rain then eventually it failed altogether and BT supposedly fixed it. Now we have heavy persistent rain and the fault has returned. I've disconnected all phones and getting intermittent broadband."
And why is that I can't simply submit a ticket and get a response without having to come here nearly every time?!?
blahblah
Grafter

404 Not Found
blahblah
Grafter

phone line dead
Chris
Legend

There's some information we need you to confirm on the ticket. I understand that the fault is probably outside of your premises, but can you update the ticket with the information we've asked for please.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

And why is that I can't simply submit a ticket and get a response without having to come here nearly every time?!?

That really shouldn't be the case and the vast majority of tickets raised are resolved without posts on this forum. Unfortunately sometimes we take longer than ideal to reply to tickets and I'm sorry that happened in this instance.