cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to renew Line Rental Saver

AdrianRoberts
Dabbler

Trying to renew Line Rental Saver

For some reason I cannot renew Line Rental Saver - the website says it is not available on my call plan, despite having had it for a year.

I had a frustrating 20-odd minutes waiting on customer services, only to be cut off when I got to the front of the queue.

Can a member of staff help me?

thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
BasilBrush
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: Trying to renew Line Rental Saver

Hi @AdrianRoberts,

Thank you for contacting us on the forums.

Here's a link which I hope you will find useful and works: Line Rental Saver

If it doesn't, drop me a private message with your username and I'll do a bit research for you.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Duell
 Plusnet Support
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello @AdrianRoberts I've looked into your account and I can see you are not able to pay your line rental saver because you're call plan is a legacy one.

If you call our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 (Selecting option 1, then option 2) we'll be able to take your payment over the phone. They are open until 8pm this evening with usually very little wait.

I hope this helps, apologies for the inconvenience.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
AdrianRoberts
Dabbler

Thanks. Did you miss the bit about the 20 min wait and being cut off?!!

it shouldn't be this hard to pay you money. It is down to your system, that I can't do this online. 

HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

I have the same problem. I just gave up trying to pay up front.
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Apologies that you two are not able to renew your line rental saver online @HairyMcbiker and @AdrianRoberts

Line rental saver is not compatible with both of your current call plans. In this instance to get around this you would need to make the payment over the phone unless you choose to change your call package to a current one.

If you call Customer Options, as above, there is usually no call queue to very little wait. They're closed now, but open again from 8am in the morning to 8pm in the evening tomorrow.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

I don't have the cash any more. I had it back in Sept when I tried to renew, and left a message on here asking for help.