cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble adding to existing call package.

FIXED
trekkiesi

Trouble adding to existing call package.

Hello all!

Help for a newbie please!

Took out line/broadband & Anytime UK & Mobile Mins (additional £8 plan) 2 months ago. I now need to add the anytime international call plan (also presently an additional £8 ) as well as keeping the uk anytime mins plan in place. I have gone through the 'change my plan' route which will allow me to change to the international plan but upon reaching the acceptance/future billing screen,it no longer has the UK mins plan as part of my new plan?

Basically i'm asking if anyone knows how I can add the 'anytime international plan' to my existing broadband & anytime UK mins plan?

For the record,I have tried the usual contact routes,Phone/Chat with the usual delay/not available responses.

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Trouble adding to existing call package.

According to this https://www.plus.net/help/legal/plusnet-price-guide-for-residential-products/#phone-price-guide

The International plan includes landline Anytime UK minutes BUT not mobile minutes. It looks like you can either have International + UK landline OR mobile +UK landline but not both!

Hope that helps

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Fix

What you can do, though, is take the Anytime International 300 plan, and add 100 anytime minutes to UK mobiles for an additional £3.

Image10.jpg

EDIT: Screenshot added

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
trekkiesi

Thanks MrW & 198kHz for your help and assistance,much appreciated! I guess it makes sense really,once you read the details properly. All sorted now!

Thanks again.

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@trekkiesi  Thanks for the update. Oh, and welcome to the forum.  Smiley

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)