cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket #35484599 - Been waiting over a week!

adrianwright109

Ticket #35484599 - Been waiting over a week!

Hi,
I placed an order for Phone and Broadband with plus.net over a week ago now. 
I was told on 24th Sep:
We have now sent a request through to our suppliers to port over the phone number at your property. Please note this process could take up to a week

The ticket said that the next action was due by Friday 1st October at 9:00am.
I heard nothing so replied to the Ticket and got the response:
We are still awaiting a response from our suppliers regarding your current telephone number and whether it can be ported over to Plusnet.

This ticket said that the next action was due by Monday 4th October at 9:00am.
No update has been added to this ticket and I again have asked for a response, but nothing.
Please could someone from plus.net on here help.
16 REPLIES 16
adrianwright109

Re: Ticket #35484599 - Been waiting over a week!

Can someone from PN look at this please  Undecided
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Adrian,
I'm sorry we've not replied before now. Unfortunately there are some delays with our suppliers on number port orders at the moment, but that doesn't excuse the lack of updates on our part since the 30th.
One of our provisioning agents is looking at your ticket now, there'll be an update for you on the ticket this morning and I'll update this thread as soon as we have it.
adrianwright109

Still a lack of updates Matt! 
Poor customer services  Angry
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Many apologies - I did chase this up in the morning for you, I've just made sure there's a response on your ticket. I'll let you know here as soon as we hear anything further.
adrianwright109

Another week has nearly passed and still no reply not even from the original request to port my number which was sent on the 24th September?
This is ridiculous, who do I need to speak to cancel this order?
sassy62
Grafter

Adrian...think yourself lucky..Ive been waiting since July to transfer to PN from Talktalk..I wrote to offcom about talktalks well known business practices..but im not holding my breath for a reply.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi adrianwright109,
We are still waiting for a response about the number port. Do you wish to cancel the number port now and just have one allocated?
Jojo Smiley
adrianwright109

I don't wish to cancel the number port, I want to cancel my whole order please and close my account.
dick:quote
sassy62
Grafter

Ooops!  Roll_eyes
Steve
Seasoned Pro

@ The Peckham Pouncer Have you still not joined mate? I thought you did ages ago, Take It TT Is taking you for a ride? You should of just went for that new line Installation for 50 buck's!!
@adrianwright109 Yeah all this lovely customers joining with the lovely advert's lol, I hope more people Like you look In here first before joining HeeHee.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi adrianwright109,
I'm sorry to hear that you want to do that but I cannot do that for you. You will have to contact our Customer Options Team on 0845 140 6002 mon-fri 9-5.30pm.
Jojo Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Steve M,
Quote from: Steve
@adrianwright109 Yeah all this lovely customers joining with the lovely advert's lol, I hope more people Like you look In here first before joining HeeHee.

There's not much we can do when we're waiting for responses from customers' previous providers.
Jojo Smiley
adrianwright109

Cancelled order - Done!
sassy62
Grafter

Quote from: Joanne
Hi Steve M,
Quote from: Steve

There's not much we can do when we're waiting for responses from customers' previous providers.
Jojo Smiley

Is 3 months an acceptable time for plusnet to wait to wait for a response then?
@ The Peckham Pouncer Have you still not joined mate? I thought you did ages ago, Take It TT Is taking you for a ride? You should of just went for that new line Installation for 50 buck's!!
@adrianwright109 Yeah all this lovely customers joining with the lovely advert's lol, I hope more people Like you look In here first before joining HeeHee

In hindsight I wish I had Steve I might have meant going without the phone and the net for a couple of weeks...but that would have bene a blessing compared to having to stick it out with Talktalk for this amount of time..(no they havn't improved by the way)...but I left it with Plusnet and this is whats happened...to be fair I dont think the fault lay with them...but our old frinds Talktalk...that said...I certainly wouldnt wait 3 months for a response if it was me..but whats losing one customer in the middle of a sales campaign when hundreds more will be signing up... Undecided
And to rub salt in the wound, im getting 'welcome to plusnet messages now when I log on the site...strange sense of humour they have there I must say