cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone Fault - BT Scheduling Problem - Customer Inconveinence.

pilot01

Telephone Fault - BT Scheduling Problem - Customer Inconveinence.

I phoned through to Plusnet re: a re-occuring fault with my telephone line yet again at the middle of last week.  Despite providing my availability criteria to Plusnet last week - I am still awaiting confirmation as to the actual dates that a BT engineer can call round. (All line tests apparently have been confirmed as being OK)
While I can understand that Plusnet wish to carry out line tests to confirm things at their end. I have spoken to at least 4 Plusnet personnel in an attempt to schedule a BT visit which is mutually convenient. The fault has also impacted on my ability to use Broadband continously as the line is dropping off the connection. I have again phoned Plusnet today and still am unsure as to when or if BT will call. I had highlighted Mon am + Tues pm as being the times that I am available.
Why when all tests have been done is the customer still expected to progress a simple appointment time?. This is not time nor cost effective for me to do. The process as I can see at the moment is a long drawn out affair - which is tortuous to produce a simple time slot for a customer. Is this the norm with Plusnet? I had a 4 day spell 2 weeks ago where there was a BT outage and then had no Broadband.
2 REPLIES 2
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Telephone Fault - BT Scheduling Problem - Customer Inconveinence.

how can it be PN is it was a BT fault?
Oh and welcome to the forum
is there any problem with your phone? ie noise, and who do you pay your phone bill to?
have you done all the required pre BT visit, if you havent ant the fault lies on your side of the master plug, you can end up with a hefty BT bill.
A lot of the faults have been cured with the help of forum members in the past, it will require input from you to us
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Telephone Fault - BT Scheduling Problem - Customer Inconveinence.

Hi Pilot01,
I can see an engineer attended today and replaced the master socket, I hope this works for you - please let us know if not and we'll push back for more investigation/another visit and dropwire change.